OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
IN AN EFFORT TO CREATE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL, PLEASE REVIEW OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Our doors will be closed to the public. Only one family at a time will be allowed at the studio and thorough sterilization of the studio will take place after each session.
- Your photographer will be the only person you will be in contact with and will be wearing a mask for the duration of your stay.
- We pride ourselves on giving you a full-service experience by helping you through the ordering process. Shortly after your session, you will receive an online gallery to view your images and we'll call you to walk you through the process, from start to finish.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- We will take our temperature each morning to ensure wellness.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival at the studio using an infrared non-contact thermometer. If you aren’t feeling well, show any symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19, kindly reschedule your session for another time.
- All items in the community area including snacks, drinks, coffee & toys have been removed. Sad for the kiddos, we know!
- Thorough sterilization of the studio will take place after each session including furniture, doorknobs, common areas, and bathroom.
- Families should arrive wearing masks and will wash their hands upon arrival at the studio. Masks may be removed during the photography session.
- Shoes will be left outside the photography room - we love kids barefoot anyway!
- For newborn portraits, our team is taking great care to remain healthy, to use hand sanitizer and wash hands multiple times throughout the session, and to clean all linens used in every session. If exposure risk is still a concern, we recommend booking a Newborn Mini to photograph baby entirely in your arms and at a safe distance.
The above restrictions will remain in place until all of the reopening stages are complete, as directed by Governor Polis.
Let's be in this together and create a safe environment for all.
If you have any questions, please reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.